Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yelawolf 0-60 hits shelves in seven days


One week from today, the long awaited mixtape turned debut album Trunk Musik 0-60, will become available in music retail stores.

In height of the excitement, I decided to post the tracklist for the album to clarify that the album will differ from the Trunk Musik mixtape. A few of the songs like "I wish and Trunk Musik" are shifted toward the end as songs like Gucci Mane assisted "I just wanna party".
Here featured songs are listed. The highlighted are titles of songs on his previous mixtape:

01 Get the F**k Up!
02 Daddy’s Lambo
03 That’s What We On Now
04 I Just Wanna Party f. Gucci Mane
05 Billy Crystal f. Rock City
06 Pop the Trunk
07 Box Chevy f. Rittz the Rapper
08 Good To Go
09 Marijuana
10 Love Is Not Enough
11 I Wish
12 Trunk Muzik

No comments:

Post a Comment