Monday, February 1, 2010

Grammy night hangover


After watching what seemed to be a pretty good award show last night, I just want to point out some of the things that either impressed me or annoyed me.

• Does Lady Gaga have to die every time she performs at an award show? Don’t get me wrong her performance with Elton John was pretty good.

• BeyoncĂ© performed very well once again. She probably had the best performance night.

• A close second was the eclectic rendition of Blame it by Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Doug E. Fresh and Slash. It was a little much but it all came together in the end. I just want to know where he got that big dancing woman from. I think she was in the video too.

• Grammys you guys were on my “nice job” list until you screwed up what could have been a great performance by Lil Wayne, Eminem and Drake. Every time the rappers would get ready to say a curse word they would completely censor like two lines of the song. It made listening to the performance dreadful. They definitely need to adjust that before they broadcast another Grammy award show next year.

•We know who‘s pictures Justin Beiber was looking at before he got on stage.

The Grammys was better than I thought it would be. If you read this and noticed that I did not mention everything about the show, you are exactly right. If I did not mention it, it was probably NOT important.

No comments:

Post a Comment