Monday, November 23, 2009

Survivor Series- "Pretty good"!


I attended Survivor Series last night and it was my first time attending a live wrestling event. It was truly enjoyable. The crowd has all kinds of fans mixed together, the pyrotechnics were super-loud and you get to see what happens in between matches.

But during the matches there was plenty of lively entertainment. The elimination matches were good. Team Miz vs Team Morrison did not impress me but Team Kofi vs Team Orton did. The way Kofi finished the matched was incredible even though I was anticipating seeing him RKO'ed by Randy Orton. The triple threat matched between Chris Jericho, Big Show and Undertaker was average. I knew Taker was going to win I only watched to see which move he would use to win with. Finally, the main event lived up to the hype. Shawn Michaels set the tone by knocking out Triple H early with the Sweet Chin Music. The only dissapointment was, CENA WON!

Overall, it was a great experience. I must say I did miss the commentary of King, Cole and the rest but during the action that became just an afterthought. Survivor Series was not superb but it was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment