Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Usher- There Goes My Baby (Official Video)



"There Goes My Baby", Usher's best smooth hit in a long time, is a song about the pride Usher has for his lady. The storyline-less video is undoubtedly arranged to cater to his female fans. Here Usher sings, occassionally shirtless, from different settings like on a mountain at sunset and standing against a stone wall. His love interest is repeatedly shown caressing his body throughout the video but most of the video is borderline PG rated until the end when he and the anonymous girl "get together" and "show their love" (I know the quotes are a little much but I think you get my drift). Overall the video doesn't make me enjoy the song anymore than I already do but it's worth watching at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment