Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Usher returns to the top



Usher released Raymond vs Raymond last week while riding a high wave of momentum and anticipation. All that promotion seems to have payed off as the numbers are in and Usher has returned to number one on the Top 200 list. He sold 330,100 in just seven days.

This success comes as a surprise to me because of how many he sold. His seven week numbers are higher than Ludacris' Battle of the Sexes total sales after a month on the shelves.

I guess people have really taken notice of his singles, Daddy's Home, Lil' Freak and recently OMG. I actually doubted Usher because I did not think people were really catching on to the songs he was releasing but I guess a good Usher song is a good Usher song. Right?

I want to extend my congratulations to Usher. The product he is offering his fans this time around is far superior to his last project, Here I Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment